Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Still Clinging

A random series of events led me to my own archives this morning. This post jumped out - and brought back both renewed tears, and renewed faith.

Some days I'm not that far from where I was one-month-plus-a-day after Autumn died. But the fact that I am still here - despite the weakness and sorrow - proves how real, faithful and good Jesus is.

Reading that post gave me a glimpse of how deep my grief was. Some of you were total strangers to me and yet you entered into my grief willingly and with whole-hearts. For those of you still continue to grace us with your love and care - thank you. It means more than I can say.

With love,
kendall

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those days were so hard. And we clung to the only One worth clinging to..Jesus. And still we cling - it's a beautiful thing to know and be loved by the God who cares so deeply - so very deeply for us.
I love you!

Unknown said...

I follow you're blog on a daily basis, though we've never met. Reading your blog gives me a renewed faith on a road I was lost on. I can only hope to be as trusting in Him as you are.

Though those days were so incredibly hard, and you endured an intense amount of grief that I don't think I'll ever understand completely, I believe that you're Angel Autumn watches over your entire family and works alongside with His greatness to ensure a smooth road ahead.

We have never met but my friendship extends over our great states to the frozen tundras of Canada.