Saturday, May 15, 2010

Teamwork!

Please join me in saluting my daughter who took a nice long nap and allowed me to get ready for my date with her Daddy tonight.
I'm sure he'll appreciate shaved legs, washed hair, and a well-made-up wife.
I know I feel better. :)
Good job, Peyton! Way to be a team-player!

-- Kurt is such a great guy! He's taking me to 'Letters to Juliet'. Ahhhh! I'm so excited. :)

-- And yes - I did add a pregnancy ticker. Cute, huh? If B.III cooperates, I'll change it to be more gender specific in a few weeks. Until then: green will do. :)

2 comments:

allisonwhitehawk said...

The pregnancy ticker was the first thing I noticed before I even read your post. :) I'm so glad you put one up. I hope you enjoy your date night!

Sarah Robbins said...

Oooh! I really want to see that- please let me know if it is good! I'm worried about the whole shaved legs thing; mine hardly get done now and I don't even have a baby yet!