Thursday, June 30, 2011

Family Pictures (by Julie Cortens)

I know I've been woefully negligent in the blogosphere lately.
Life is just happening at such a quick pace I can barely keep up myself - let alone sit down and type it out. :)

But just to let you know that we're here and still well - some pictures taken last Sunday by our talented friend, Julie Cortens of Julie Cortens Photography - tell the story. Be sure to look at it in slideshow format if you can - the music is perfect! :)

If you're looking for someone creative and fun to take some shots of you or your family, I encourage you to check out her website.

Pretty much anyone who reads this blog knows what Nana's name is - but if you don't (or can't remember) just leave a comment with your email and I'll send it your way. :)

Please let me know what you think - 'cause I have to pick a few favorites! At least the new header for the blog is already taken care of. (lol!)

You can see the slideshow here.

9 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, I need a nana's name reminder.

Lindsay said...

I don't know the password but I saw the ones Julie posted on her website. The one of the girls on the slide is my favourite! I love it!! Such cuties :)

JM said...

Those are fantastic pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

Kelsie-Lynn said...

I also need a refresher and would love to have a peek at your pictures. tkharms@gmail dot com.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Grace (once she was convinced that Peyton was NOT Joy) giggled her way through the entire slideshow. She determined that Baby Tenley was very cute. I concurred!

Laura said...

Oh my word, those were amazing. Loved. Them. All.

Anonymous said...

Loved the family photos Kendall : ) The girls are growing up so fast!
-Anna

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Beautiful pics - I like the #29 and 53 family ones! Of course, you're going to have trouble picking as there are many nice ones of the girls and you and Kurt too! The Peyton "fat" story made me chuckle. I've had similar situations occur and it's always been me jumping to conclusions!! Children are usually innocent! Take care, Sheila J.

Sarah MacMillan {Prairie Perch} said...

These are beautiful! Julie did a fantastic job. XO