Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gingerbread Girl

I got a great amount of joy capturing the delight of my daughter as I chased her around the island in our kitchen a few days ago.

The game goes like this: I sneak up and rush at her from around the corner yelling "BOOOO!" At which point she screams in delight and runs the other way around the island as fast as she can.

I think the game above lasted almost 45 minutes. Yep - my knees were bruised - but so, so worth it. :)

The lower left-hand corner picture is my currently on my desktop. :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

R.A. said...

So fun! I don't like children, but I like child. One at a time can be sooooooo fun, especially at her age.

Carol said...

Wow - you did well to last 45 minutes in a game like this! Looks like Peyton was having lots of fun playing with her mom!

Vicki said...

Oh my gosh Kendall!! When did she get so big?!?!?!

I LOVE the top two pics - such a sweet smile!! She is such a pretty little girl!!! :)

Love her outfit too!! :)

I remember those days - I could just picture it. She's at the best age!!! Enjoy it!! :)

Unknown said...

It was really great of God to give you THE cutest little girl in the world!!! She's adorable! What fun you two are having..that's just the coolest!

kelly ens said...

i can understand why you have that lower left pic on your desktop. she is ADORABLE!