Friday, July 9, 2010

Poll Closed (You're Welcome)

Okay, I'm satisfied. That was great!
Especially if you haven't (or don't often) commented before - I really appreciated it. :)

I have to say I was thinking the same as most (64.1%) of you: a boy for sure.

It took me a while to reconfigure my picture of the future when the technician said, "Well... I don't see any obvious boy-parts."

Huh?

Both Kurt and I looked at each other and were like, "Really? Three girls?" (I laughed when I read your response, Amber! :-D)

But yeppers - Baby Manz III is - in all likelihood - a girl.

The lady was 90% sure (I like to ask), so I guess there is a 10% chance that she isn't a girl... but we are 21 weeks along - so if there were boy-parts there they'd probably show up. In addition, she showed us an area that was probably girl-part-ish. So we're pretty convinced.

So now Peyton is telling people she's having a "Bebe sisser". I'll try to get it on video and post it one of these days - it's pretty cute!

Thanks for guessing, everyone. :)

10 comments:

Mrs Manz said...

I must confess I picked "shy" just to throw people off the trail. Ha-ha! :)

Riannon said...

I was so thinking a boy for you guys!! I think 8 out of 10 people I know have given birth to boys this year so far! I think I'm hoping for one for us to but I guess we will see in 13 or less weeks!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Figures, the one time I go against my gut, it's right. Congratulations to you guys, and to Peyton on her Bebe Sisser.

deanne said...

The one time I miss the vote and I would've been right! There's nothing cuter than a family of little girls!
Just a word of warning though: don't do too much shopping for pink. I work in the operating room, and I can think of three times when a couple having a c-section has been surprised, and each time they thought it was a girl but they got a boy! I guess its easier to prove something isn't there than to it is to prove something is there!

Anonymous said...

Yay, that is so exciting, Kendall!!!! =D

-Ashley

Victoria said...

Even though I voted for a boy, I'm excited you're having another girl! I have two older sisters and a younger brother, so maybe kid #4 will be a boy ;).

Mrs Manz said...

Thanks everyone!
Deanne: true enough! I wasn't planning on doing much shopping this time (not that I have before) I figure if she is a she then I'm already WELL stocked. And if she turns out to be a he - then I can take care of that then. :)
One side of the kid's room will still be green - just in case. :)

Amber. said...

Woo hooo!! Girls rock! Congrats :)

Allie said...

Hehe. I guessed boy because I always think everyone else is having a boy - I thought Allison was too. I don't know if I expect to single-handedly populate the world with girls, but that's what I always think ;) Congrats!!!

Jonny and Anna said...

Yaaay, another sweet little girl :) SO very exciting!
-Anna