Saturday, December 22, 2007

'Tis the Season...

Christmas means: The 5th annual nursing (former students) Christmas party! :) It's actually pretty amazing how in the first year, Kurt was the only 'husband' - now there are 7 of them (well, Steven counts because he'll be a husband in September...)
Even though not everyone could make it (and we missed you guys lots) it was a pretty fun evening of of catching up, laughing lots and a unusually low-key gift exchange (hardly any stealing). Here are some shots of the evening.



"The Guys" (at least the ones that were present): Jeremy, Steven, Derek, Brendan, and Kurt.







Jeremy with the indoor/outdoor thermometer that he bought for the gift exchange... but really wanted to keep. Good man that he is, though, he let Kurt keep it. :)








Our gracious hostess, Crystal.










Kimberly, Camille and Steven.







Ruth and Derek showing us what 6 months of married bliss looks like. ;-D









Yours truly with a little Christmas cheer - it was yummy, Crystal! :)









Jeremy, Micheline, Roz and Anna during the gift exchange.








Derek, I included this picture because you said I took too many of them. Ha, ha, ha! ;-D









The guys escaped to the back to play poker to let us have girl-type visit time.







Every year, it seems, I take a picture of Brendan where he is implying that I should take my camera and leave - 'or else'. :)
(With Derek and Crystal.)








Me and my sweetie! :)









See? This is last-year's picture... I don't tell tales! :)









Ruth and me.








Brendan, Anna and Rozalind.







It was fun, everyone... thanks - especially the girls - for the visits and hugs. Love you all and Merry Christmas! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the 10,000 visitor! I'm so excited!

-shiela