Monday, December 10, 2007

Email Me! (if you want to...)

I've had a couple of people comment lately that they would love to send me emails, but there is no link.
Problem solved. ;)
If you look at my profile, there is now an "Email Me" link which allows you to do just that. :)
Thanks Katie and Wendy! :) Both of your messages touched us and made us smile... praising God for the family he has put us into! :)
Random picture of the day:NEPS girls - November 2006! Been thinking of all of you lately - missing you bunches... can't wait to the 21st! Can you believe Judy and Terry have been married over a year now... zoiks! This picture feels like it was taken sooo long ago! :)
I love it because it makes me look tall-ish... considering I'm standing on a 1-foot riser... laugh if you want - I never get to stand in the back for group pictures. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for an email me page, but I am still not to good at these computer things. I'm sticking to cows. I just wanted to say hi, and you guys are great... and cute..... You know who i'm talking too.
Love Lar

Beth said...

Hey,
Just thought I would stop by and say hello and let you know that I am thinking about you today. I hope that you are having a peaceful evening. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
Beth