Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm 3 Months Old!





I've changed my outfit no less than 3 times today - and it's not even noon yet! How appropriate...
(Mommy says she hopes I don't make this a pattern for the next 9 months of birthday pictures...)
Posted by Picasa

Kendall says: Thanks for the outfits Wollman family (green), Larry and Janelle and Janice and Brent (the fuzzy overalls). Also, thanks to Julie for the idea (I snagged it off of facebook - sigh) of taking the picture with the blanket. Too fun! :)

6 comments:

M or J said...

I love her facial expression in the first picture. So cute! And she looks great in green. I can't believe she's already 3 months old. This is when she'll start making huge progresss physically (rolling over, pushing herself up). Before you know it she'll be crawling and you'll be shocked at how the months have flown by. It's exciting, but a wee bit sad too because the infant stage is gone so quickly. Enjoy every day!

Anonymous said...

She looks so mischievous! I think you'll have your hands full with her in a couple of months. She does have a serious little face, but even in pictures you can tell her smile just lights her up completely. What a joy!

Alissa said...

She's getting so big!! Such a beautiful girl. Love the outfits...baby clothes are so cute!

Unknown said...

You make me smile Peyton Grace! Love you darlin'! See ya soon. XXOO

Norma said...

She is growing so fast!

Anonymous said...

Peyton is a cutie! Congratulations on making it to 3 months - quite a milestone.