Monday, June 15, 2009

Today I'm Thankful For...

Air conditioning. It's blasted hot. Some revel in it - I wilt.
--
My husband who loves me when I am most unloveable.
--
A new neighbor across the street who also happens to be a good friend.
--
Willing babysitters - you know who you are!
--
Great coworkers. No other people I'd rather spend a whole day doing IVs with... chuckle...
--
A pregnancy announcement - and never-ending amazement with the God who can create human life!
--
My daughter being so close to crawling. It's so much fun to watch her try! :)
--
A coffee pot that turns itself off after 2-hours.
This is especially comforting when I'm at a meeting in a town 40 minutes away and realize I forgot to shut it off when I left the house. :-P

A few more pictures! :)

Her onsie actually says, "Daddy's little Sweetheart." :)
Eyes for her daddy!
My two favorite people in the whole world!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Whose pregnancy announcement? Not yours?

ByHISgoodGrace said...

The photos of Peyton are just gorgeous. She's a beauty!

Anonymous said...

Your little Peyton is just about as cute as they come!! Seriously, those eyes are just gorgeous!! :)

M or J said...

That picture of her looking at your husband is priceless! What a precious girl!

Vicki said...

I need to follow in your footsteps and remember the things I'm thankful for. Your list touched me!! :)

I love that first picture - her eyes are gorgeous!!!

I have to agree with M or J - the picture of her looking at her Daddy is just AWESOME!!! It's as if you can "SEE" love floating between them!!! Is that silly?!?!
Beautiful!! :)

Unknown said...

And I'm thankful for YOU...and air conditioning...and the love between a daddy and his daughter..and the depth of joy in her mother's heart at the thought.