Monday, September 7, 2009

My Girl

My Peyton-of-Grace,
Do you now how rich I am to be your mommy? When I say "I love you" my heart nearly bursts with thankfulness and joy that the Lord has given you to me!
All of you is precious. Your sweet smiles. The way you squeal when you see your daddy. Your babbling. The way you are learning to "share" (although you require it to be given right back to you so you can "share" again.) The way you play "peek-a-boo" with your hands on your ears. Your sleepy actions - rubbing your face in my shoulders and cuddling. Bath and bedtimes. Moody and crazy times... your love for your "Gary-bear". :)
Who am I that I should receive such grace? I am overcome with God's kindness through you, my sweet and miraculous baby girl.
You cause me to glorify God in a way no other gift has ever done... and I am so very humbled.
I love you more than I can express,
Mommy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

precious...

Carol said...

aww...such a lovely post!

onelove said...

That the most sweetest thing I heard in a long time. My little Joy is coming in Dec...

KathyG said...

So beautiful! Brings tears to my eyes! She is blessed to have you as her mommy :)