Monday, September 28, 2009

It's Harvest! (Expect pictures...)

Family photo - September 2009
(We should have had glasses for miss-squints, I think...)


Visiting Kurt at work.
(Peyton keeping an eye on the dog...)


The truck Kurt was driving that day.

And a glamor shot for all my fans... ;-D
Peyton looks like she's cut in stone, though... chuckle!

With the puppy belonging to the farm we were beside that day.
A perfect fall day... praise God!

Driving with Daddy (not really... just waiting for the combine.)
Don't you just love the sippy-cup dashboard accessory? :)


Waving to Daddy while he was unloading the wheat into the bin.
(And yet he still managed to take a picture for me... what a sweetie!)


Such a happy girl with her Daddy!

My favorite farmer... and Kurt. (lol!)

I must say it is a lot easier to get in and out of the truck this year. :)

8 comments:

Amber. said...

i totally forgot your hubby is a farmer like mine ;) great pictures. your family is gorgeous. peyton's hair sure is getting long! that last picture looks like she could have a pony tail. cute!! blessings to you this harvest season. (and perhaps i'll drag my girls & my camera out to the field one of these days...) xoxo

Jen said...

Ha! I feel right at home looking at these pics! I'm actually going out for the last 'supper-in-the-field' tonight since they are just finishing up this year.
I love the one of Peyton looking up at her Daddy while sitting on his knee. She's such a cutie!
Does Kurt work on a BIG farm or a smaller family farm?

Unknown said...

K,
This just made my day today! Thanks for sharing those pictures. The field in the background is a perfect backdrop. I love them. They look pro! Peyton (who is quickly approaching the 1 year mark) is ADORABLE! You and Kurt look great too..don't wanna leave you two out -hehe. :)As far as breakfast goes, I'll eat breakfast any time of day BUT veggies are (in my mind anyway) a big part of breakfast..omelets, eggs florentine, eggs benedict with spinach...yum!! I was one of THOSE moms who forced veggies on the kids all 3 meals..maybe that's why they wince at anything green now. LOL
I'm with you with the hash browns though!! yum !!
I love you!!

R.A. said...

Harvest time!! I just finished reading a Janette Oke book all about harvest. Apparently she was the daughter of Canadian prairie farmers, so she and Peyton have something in common. ;) Cute pics.

Lindsay said...

okay, that is totally what I imagine the prairies look like. Gorgeous!

Mrs Manz said...

Kurt is actually working for a local guy - they do about 3000 acres (I think... I'll correct if I'm wrong). The wheat is done as of last night and they're on to canola today! God has kept the rain away for a few days... we're praying for a few more. :)

Vicki said...

Those are wonderful pictures!! I love the ones of you in front of the fields - they look so cool!!!
I LOVE the shot of Peyton on Kurt's lap in the truck - the look on her face is HYSTERICAL!! And then the one of her grinning in the truck - what a little love!! :)

shiela said...

great pics Kendall!

Love the stone cold expressions on Peyton! lol They're so cute.
And Kendall - looking gorgeous as usual. You look like a model with your big shades, slender neck and defined collar bones:)
Have a great Thanksgiving!