Sunday, May 11, 2008

One of Those "Tag" Things

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. RN - Home Care
2. RN - RUH 5100
3. RN - RUH 6100 (do you sense a theme? Yeah... I slaved for 5 years for that theme! chuckle)
4. Staples Business Depot - "that wasn't easy!" I only lasted 3 months before the pressure of sales got to me. Oh... and I failed a major pharmacology exam, too. :-P

Four Movies I've Watched More than Once:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Life is Beautiful
3. Emma (the Gwyenth Paltrow version)
4. Pride and Prejudice - the BBC miniseries version.

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Leask, SK
2. Saskatoon, SK
3. Marcelin, SK
4. Laird, SK (infancy!)

Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. Lost
2. Cold Case
3. House
4. American Idol (although I was bummed when Carly got voted off...)

Four Places I Have Been:
1. Phoenix, Arizona
2. Los Angeles, California
3. Seaside Heights, New Jersey
4. Victoria, British Columbia (lest anyone think I do not travel within my own country)

Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. Laurie
2. my mom
3. Murray McLellan - via the church posting list! :)
4. My cousin, Tasha

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. currently? Chicken McNuggets with BBQ sauce! MMMMM....
2. milk... perhaps not a "food" - but a craving!
3. pasta
4. steak

Four Places I Would Love to Visit:
1. Green Gables! (ARE YOU READING THIS, KURT????)
2. the Yukon territory - during summer!
3. Scotland - I love misty/rainy places!
4. A cruise ship... and wherever that may take me. Preferably Europe or Alaska... I'm not a tropics kind of girl.

Four Friends I'm Tagging:
Hmmm... just let me know if you do this on your blog, too. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i craved milk when i was preggers too, funny enough.

Anonymous said...

Milk was my ONLY craving when I was pregnant. Well, that and just food in general.

I'm completely with you on the Green Gables thing ... talk about a dream come true!

Unknown said...

I've never heard of the tagging. I'll do this on my blog soon. OK :)
I love you dear sister!!

Victoria said...

I've always wanted to live on Prince Edward Island. I love Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea! I can't wait to introduce Samantha to it.

R.A. said...

Green Gables! My family talks about visiting there someday...I read all 8 books and watched the movies over and over growing up.