Monday, May 12, 2008

Tickle, Tickle

Don't you just hate those annoying little skin 'tickles' that feel like a spider is crawling on you?
Especially when it is a spider?

The worst part is realizing you've been trying to be 'mature' and not overreact to the tickling sensation on your leg - and when you finally look down some mini-tarantula making his way north. E-yuck.

After an experience like this, you never under-react to a suspicious tickle again. Each is valid . Each is investigated.

Why do I blog in this subject? There is something about this pregnancy that is making me feel like something is crawling on me. On the computer. On the couch. In the car. At church. Tickle, tickle, tickle...

Ankles. Arms. Neck. Funny little sensations that have me thinking, "What if..." And it just seems to be some kind of over-reactive nerve thing. So far, anyway.

Sigh
.
My burden to bear, I guess...
Excuse me. I've got a tickle to check out.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're probably just losing the hair on your head. :) As each hair falls you feel a tickle as it brushes you on the way south. :) That's my theory anyway.

Anonymous said...

reading this made me itchy! Amazing what the mind can do!

Vicki said...

Hoping those "tickles" disappear real soon. Sounds annoying!!! :(

Soon, you'll have "tickles" coming from the inside and I smile thinking about that. My favorite feeling in the world!! :)

R.A. said...

Oh I HATE the tickles when there's nothing there! How irritating. I'll pray that goes away...I felt that tickle, tickle feeling two days ago at school when I was lying on the grass studying and it turned out to be a huge black beetle - the size of two thumbs put together. *shudder*