Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Miss Bee-Having


"That's a long way down!" (yes, she's standing - leaning - but standing)

Hmm... what could be holding her attention so strongly?

The weather, of course! (SO intellectual...)

Snif!
My baby girl is old enough for her first attitude shirt. :)
(It says, 'Miss Bee-having' - thus the post title - clever, no?)
I told her as I put it on that means that she is a "miss" and she is behaving... no other options. :)
I just noticed how red the area around her eyes is! Makes sense though - it was nap time and soon after this she conked out for her 2nd morning snooze. I know, I know... I'll miss these days someday. :)
Sure enjoying them now, though!

On another note: did I mention that as of almost 2 weeks ago she was 15lbs, 5 ozs and 24-and-one-half inch? Yeah - she's a big girl now. I think my arms are getting thinner just carrying her around! (lol)

6 comments:

Beth said...

Look at those big eyes...The shirt is so cute. These babies sure are growing fast eh? Won't be long and these stationary kids will be on the move.....lol. Drew is starting to really get the hang of rolling over. One of these days I will leave the room for a min and return to find him half way across the living room. :-) The "busy" fun is really starting!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's leaning and pulling herself up!!! That's amazing! She has certainly grown and is getting so much more beautiful each day!

I love the shirt, and that's right! No other option! haha! Love it!

Okay, time to put my little one to sleep for his one nap a day!

Anonymous said...

Kendall,
You have no idea how happy it makes me to see Peyton wearing Samantha's clothes! She is so cute! Thanks for posting her in the clothes - it was a nice ending to my day!
Sheila

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Aw, she looks so gorgeous! She's getting so big...to fast.

Sarah Robbins said...

They grow sooo fast! I can't believe how big she is getting, and that shirt is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Look at those cubby forearms! Love the rolls! The pic where she is standing, she looks so big. Not like a baby anymore, but a little girl! :) It's so wonderful and yet so sad to see them grow up:)
Thanks for giving up an update!