Thursday, April 16, 2009

"Jump"

Peyton's newest sound resembles the primal, animal-like shriek of David Lee Roth during the first 3-seconds of Van Halen's "Jump". Listen to the song and you'll feel like you're in the room with us.

I think it's kinda cool. :)

In other news, Peyton rolled over all by herself (without one of her parents pushing her) on April 14th, and did it again all by herself this morning. I'm so proud. :)

Also - for the astute listeners - I have added a few more songs to the playlist. (I've also changed the colour if you're wondering "what's different?") I have a sudden affinity for the Newsboys that was somehow lacking in my teens - but I suppose I'm just making up for lost time now. Hope that you enjoy.

Blessings!

1 comment:

R.A. said...

NEWSBOYS!! Wow, how did you miss that bandwagon in high school? Glad you're discovering it now.