Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ah... NEPS!

I'm feeling nostalgic for the old university days.
As long as it's just pictures and not clinical and classes...
A sampling - for old times sake. :)

Lisa and Dale - pre-Peter Rabbit. :)

Camille and Steven - not yet engaged...

Arghhh! Ruthie's bridal shower where we all had to bring undies that reflected our "personalities". I announced my pregnancy with Autumn this evening. Notice Judy's violent streak... ;)

Me, Ruthie and Crys after Roz's wedding...

Alisa's bridal shower...

1st NEPS Christmas party at Crystals... this feels like a LOOOONGGGG time ago. We were all so glad to have survived 1st term exams. :)

Roz's wedding...

Crystal's wedding... (me with my Autumn preggo-bump)

Daniel and Alisa...

I've always thought this was a great picture of Derek. :)

Alisa, Lisa and me - the day after grad at our last "in-school" NEPS Christmas party.

Crystal, Anna, Miche and Roz...

Lunch at Louie's... 4th year.

Margaritta Mondays at Earls! :-D

On the bus EARLY in the morning for a nursing confrence in Regina. Ugh...

Remember when I choked and my eyes got all blood-shot? Yikes... glad that didn't stick around. But it was pretty funny to see people try to not notice them. :) See? This picture proves I'm NOT vain. (now to publish it before I change my mind)

*sigh*
I miss you, my NEPS-girls! We're all spread out now - but I really do value all your friendships with my whole heart. :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey! Wanna know something funny?!?! I went to bible college with Camille!!! We lived just down the hall from each other and hung out every now and then!

Anonymous said...

Kendall, I thought you might enjoy this site. http://www.befunky.com/
Peyton is growing up to be more and more beautiful. I hope we run into you sometime when you are in Melfort!
Sheila J.

Mrs Manz said...

Thanks for the link Sheila! So neat! I would love to see you next time we're in town... not sure when but we'll try to make it work. :)