Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Blood Song

Pause my music player before you start this video. I just want to say that 'gospel/soul' isn't really my type of music - but this video may convert me. (No pun intended...)

Words fail.

I could not even begin to choose my favorite parts - but the "Whooo-oooo-yeah. Uh-h-h." at the start, and the little bum-wiggle around the 1:20 mark are the front runners right now.

Let me know what you think. :)

(thanks for letting me pinch if from your blog, Janelle!)

5 comments:

carol said...

Made me smile through the whole performance. So cute!

Unknown said...

GLORY!!! I wanted to sing right along with her!

Jenn said...

Amazing and oh so cute!

Michelle said...

Hi Kendall! So good to see you again at Darcy's wedding. Just wanted to say that I love this video, too! Saw it a couple of months ago and couldn't stop watching! Hehe.

Shiela said...

Mine would have to be the bum wiggle and the ..."day to day" with the hand actions...what a cute video! May we praise the Lord with such excitement!