Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rainy Day

It was supposed to have been a yard-work day. But we woke up to rain and a house that was only 21 degrees! So it came down to coffee in our jammies with the fireplace on - and cuddling while watching the Rider game. Our girlie is very happy to have her daddy in the house with us this morning - a rare occurrence!
As I type, I can hear Kurt is trying to teach her to say, "Go Roughriders!" "Touchdown!" and "Yaaaaay!"
I think we should work on "Mommy" first - but whatever...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Carol said...

My husband and son are in Toronto today at the football game between the Roughriders and the Toronto Argos. We had a big thunderstorm this morning and now it is a beautiful day here.

Mrs Manz said...

That's what the TSN commentators are saying.
But who are your guys cheering for?? ;-D

Anonymous said...

My son is getting really good at saying Bombers and my hubby is still working on Go Bombers Go! At least you and Kurt are cheering for the same team. Kev is from Manitoba and I'm a born & raised Saskatchewan girl so it's hard sometimes being in a multi-CFL team home. I feel out numbered right now!

carol said...

Well...because we live within an hours drive of Toronto, I'm afraid to say that they are probably cheering for the Argos... but they are not die-hard fans, so I could be wrong! It sounds like if they want to be on the winning team's side they better be cheering for the Roughriders!

Jenn said...

I think Peyton should learn to say Mommy and Daddy first but then Go Riders Go should really come next - lol. It's cute the things Dads want to teach their daughters.
Love the comfy positions she finds to sleep - too cute.