Monday, January 25, 2010

Computer Screens and Snow (in that order)

So our old computer screen died - literally - and all my pictures on this screen (on loan from my mom) are horribly dark. :-O
Surprise! According to my pictures, Peyton is still jaundiced at 15 months!
:)
We're hoping to pick up the new flatscreen we've been coveting for a year looking at sometime this week.
But in the meanwhile, NO PICTURE EDITING!
--
Our back alley is all snowed it. Thus making our parking area inaccessible. But they're gonna have to plow it soon because tomorrow is garbage day. I'm sure you care - but this excites me because it means a little less shoveling for us. Eeerrrr.... okay.
A little less shoveling for Kurt. :)
--
Speaking of snow:
Enjoy it all you snowmobiles! Just not near my house at midnight, okay?
I'm going downhill skiing on Saturday with my sweetie - so I'm pretty jazzed for the most part.My fashionably attired daughter feels the same way. :)
--
Okay - coffee cup is empty so I'm gonna post this and get more. :)

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

i love Peyton's vest! so cute :)

Mrs Manz said...

Old Navy $2.87! :-D

Carol said...

What a bargain! It is adorable! (as is your daughter!)