Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Life At Ease

My brother (Kiley) and his wife (Jessica) - along with Peyton's "boy cousin" (due only a week after her 'bebe sisser') have started a new business called "Life at Ease" which allows the convenience of online shopping and home delivery - anywhere.

As a bonus, if you spend over $75 it's free shipping. I don't know about you, but that's an easy feat for me. (sigh)At least this way I haven't spent the gas to get somewhere!

So far pretty much everything I've tried I've loved. Especially the laundry detergent, the facial tissues, the diapers and the skin care line (including foundation).

If you are so inclined, please feel free to check it out. You gotta shop anyway, right?
:)
(The link is also in my "loved links" bar waaaayyy down on the right-hand side.)

No comments: