Sunday, August 29, 2010

Land of Living Skies

*first - pause the music.*

Wow.

With the exception of the first two shots, all of the other scenes are Saskatchewan.

I would almost swear the elevator shot is Leask... (I actually asked them on the website I found this on. I'll let you know when I do!)

But seriously. Doesn't it just make you want to move here?
Sheesh.
I live here - and it makes me want to spend more time on a blanket, looking up at these incredible skies! And I'm super impressed with their Maker. :)

Land of Living Skies from Two Brothers Films on Vimeo.

August 30th, 2010 post-script:

They wrote me back. The elevator shot is actually Kronau - which is where my Auntie lives! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breathtaking! If anything could make me consider moving that far north and west ... that would be it. Well, that and knowing I could finally hang out with you someplace beside this internet!

Sarah Robbins said...

That is so beautiful. Too bad for the months and months of snow and rain. . . :)

Carol said...

There are only 2 provinces that I have not visited in Canada - Sask and Nfld - someday I must see your beautiful part of Cananda.

Mrs Manz said...

LOL, Sarah. It doesn't rain here that much - just the frozen kind. And don't underestimate it's value: we have nada for poisonous bugs and snakes. Bonus, I think! :)