Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Custom Bushdee Shirt

Attention wives, mommies, sisters, aunties, grandmas... and men who think ahead and like to get unique gifts. (?)

Ha-ha! Okay - not to male-bash - but that last one might be a stretch...

Regardless of who you are! Check it out!
My friend, Amber, makes these awesome - custom-order designs. :)

Although in hindsight I should have ordered Peyton once size larger (how did this kid get so long-bodied???) - the shirt exceeded my expectations in both quality and cuteness.

Peyton - throughout the day - kept looking down and saying, "Happee Bushdee!" (see above picture and imagine it...) *chuckle*

Christmas is coming, right? In fact, I think I saw a "Christmas is only 9-and-a-half weeks away!" status on Facebook this morning...

Check it out, everyone! You won't be disappointed.

4 comments:

Amber. said...

:) She wears her shirt well! Thanks so much for your kind words...you're sweet. (but that's nothing new). Happeeeee Bushdeeeee Peyton!

Sarah Robbins said...

That is SO cute! Ahh, I love to see pictures of her. Except that she is getting too big, too fast. :)

Vicki said...

Oh that is ADORABLE!! I hurried and emailed Amber!! I don't if you remember how close Peyton and my niece's birthdays are. She will be two on Monday. I would LOVE to have one of those for her! But I'm sure I'm too late!
It's funny - whenever I read something a child says their own way, I say it outloud to see how it sounds and that is just TOO cute!! :)
Happee Bushdee Peyton!!!

Mrs Manz said...

Well, the nice thing about '2' is that it lasts a whole year (we're past the "--months" stage now, right?)so it can be good for a while. :-D
Thanks Vicki!