Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shock? (no, not really)

I gotta say I don't mind the snow.
Despite my girlfriend not being able to visit today (next time, Shiela!).
Despite Kurt having to go to Shellbrook for a truck check-up. (glad it's a 4x4)
Despite the chill - and the swirling snow tornadoes outside...

I have a warm house with TWO furnaces, cozy clothes and no need to venture outside today.

Besides - it's kinda like biting the bullet, you know?
We knew "it" was coming.
It's here now.
So we move on with the year.

Thanks God for the changing seasons...
(but I do pray it is nicer this weekend and next week as we head to Saskatoon to hopefully meet BManz III!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose now wouldn't be the best time to mention that it is an unseasonable 70(F) here in upstate NY today?

Next week? Doesn't seem possible that it's here already! Thinking of and praying for you all!

Mrs Manz said...

ha! actually the cold doesn't bother me too much - at least you can dress for it (versus stinkin' hot weather...)
thanks for your prayers, Louise. :)

andrea said...

I can't believe how soon your new little one will be here!! YAY!!! :)

Kim said...

Whoa. This is bizarrely similar to what I just wrote on my blog. Sometimes you just get me, Kendall.