Sunday, October 3, 2010

October 3 (in a nutshell)

I'm 30.
I've got a cold.
So does my daughter...
therefore, no trek into Saskatoon this morning.

Kurt is trucking.
... but we had a great visit this morning and he 'told' me what his birthday card would say.
He's very sweet, and I am mega-in-love with that man.

It's a gorgeous day - so despite the runny noses and annoying coughs:
We're planning on having a picnic in the grain truck this afternoon.

Baby is active!
Also:
I love coffee.

We bought a new truck yesterday
... and I said goodbye to both my minivan and my SUV. (sigh)
But I'll put up a picture of the new truck very soon.
It's pretty much as sexy as a 1/2 ton(ne), 4x4, extended-cab truck can be.
At least I think so. :)

Drama, right?

3 comments:

R.A. said...

Happy birthday! Was praying for you this morning. Hope you have a fabulous day and that the rest of your pregnancy is easy breezy, that labor is under 6 hrs, and that you'll like the new truck.

Mrs Manz said...

Thanks Rachel! :)
Peyton is napping - so that's a start to a good day... and makes the anticipation of everything else good. (grin)
I do like the truck - Kurt looks so handsome driving it, that it almost takes the sting out of losing my minivan. Almost. ;)

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday!!