Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Auntie Kendall"

The above title sounds good, I think. :)

My brother, Kiley, and his wife, Jessica had their "little" (8lb, 3oz, 20&3/4 inch) boy last night just after 7:00 pm. He was born on his actual due date, people!

I'm SO impressed!

Welcome Kaden James Podhordeski!
Auntie Kendall is already in love with you - and she's only seen pictures!

Your cousin, Peyton, is already practicing your name - and informed me, "Baby out Auntie Jess tummy." (We've been practicing understanding of that concept four a couple of weeks... she knows that Tenley came out of Mommy's tummy at the "ho-pee-tal"...)

Tenley is preparing to be the older cousin - although you already dwarf her by a good half-a-pound - if not more! I'm sure all this sleeping she's doing is just to grow and catch up... ;-D

Praising God for my nephew's safe arrival - and his parent's (especially his Mommy's) endurance!

3 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

Ahh, sweet baby blessings! So happy for you Auntie Kendall. I'm still waiting to be Auntie Sarah (for real) but thankfully I have lots of fake nieces and nephews to spoil!

Unknown said...

Kendall, it's so fun to be an Auntie! Big hugs to the whole family!! Boy, Nana and Pappa Podherdeski are busy people these days eh?? :)

Lindsay said...

wow, your parents must be thrilled! babies everywhere :) Congrats!