Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Kids Are Napping...

We're slowly recovering from my bout with a true flu these past 2 weeks. It started with aches and pains, and progressed through the entire respiratory tract. Kurt and the girls all got sick to - but I'd like to think I cleared the path through the rough stuff 'cause none of them got as sick as me.
--
Kurt and I have a new nephew as of this morning: welcome to Kempton Gordon! :)
--
I cannot believe it's been a month since we came home from Arizona. At least the 6-foot drifts are gone...
--
We ditched all television in favor of Netflicks. So far, so good. And who can doubt the total value of unlimited movies and various documentaries and tv shows for only $7.99 a month? Really. Who??
--
Did I mention that Peyton is going to be a flower-girl for Cody and Ashley in July? Picked up the pattern (just before I got the flu) and have arranged for a lady in town to make it. Hope it all works out - all of a sudden we only have a few months left!
--
C'mon summer - we're ready for you!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Boo for flu!!! Glad you are feeling better!
We got rid of our tv around Christmas. Netflix has been great but we only use it for Kellan's daily 20 minute cartoons now, so I think we'll ditch it too.

Unknown said...

So glad you're all feeling better.
Congrats to the fam on the newbie!
I would love to get rid of the TV for good. But I agree, Netflix is way awesome! Put John Adams in your queue.
Awww, Peyton will be a stunning flower girl. That's really fun for momma too. :)