Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sunday at Blackstrap


We were invited to spend a day at the lake with some friends of ours on Sunday... we'd never been to Blackstrap lake before, so it was going to be an adventure. We packed Oscar, his bone and some water, some food (for us), and some warm-ish clothes so we would be prepared for "anything". Anything was: the boat broke (sorry Patrick!), it rained, and the dog had to be guarded from little children who wanted to feed him sticks (not kidding), I undercooked the hot dogs (not sure how that is possible (Kurt you picky eater!))... but all joking aside - it truly was a very enjoyable time with good friends and each other. :) I'd put up pictures of the others there, but I'm not sure how people feel about pictures on the Internet... so I'll refrain. But you know who you are! :) Thanks for a great day!

Not the greatest angle on a pregnant lady... but my husband assures me that he thinks I'm cute... and it is a great shot of the dog... so 'Ce la vie'. :)
BTW: Cheryl M: Great bathing suit! I didn't think it was possible to feel attractive at "5.75 months" in swimwear... but did they ever know how to make 'em 26 years ago! :) You made my day with your hand-me-down - thanks so much for thinking of me!

No comments: