Monday, March 3, 2008

Brrrr...

It's only 17 degrees in my house! (There is no smiley for my frozen (ha! get it?) expression.)


Anyway, some more pictures... see how my man peereth over the edge bravely? :)


This is the same rock I was one in the last post. But these are better angles. That is because I take pictures from a scrapbookers perspective, and Kurt just takes them. (grin)


I like the sepia of this one... very artistic, don't you think?

BTW: I am super-excited about something I found on my blog counter site: I had at least 3 non-North American visits in the last 100 (yes, I only use the free counter which goes up to 100). Hi to those not on my continent! Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Brrrr....that is cold. I can't wait for spring. We are getting teased here in Colorado. It was 72 Degrees F on Saturday (awesome) and then on Sunday morning woke up to snow, wind and very cold. The weather is always crazy around here...hehe. Hope your heat now.

Kelsie-Lynn said...

Hi Kendall hope your furance got fixed. I saw your comment on non-North America readers and I just wanted to let you know about this site called Google Anaylitcs (sp?) its free and its an awesome counter of who has been visiting your blog and it keeps a history for you. I like it. And it show you a world map of where all your vistors come from (my. fav. part) Anyways here is the link http://www.google.com/analytics/
Blessings~ Kelsie-Lynn