Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Here We Go!

After a month (or more) of planning, and cleaning, and decision making - the realtor came by today and put a sign on our lawn. Kurt didn't want me to take too many pictures of this momentous occasion... but here is one to commemorate the day. :)

Our house is officially for sale!

I've been busy with all that - plus shopping and planning for renos on the new house (when we take posession) and then our computer decided to go on the fritz (no internet for the last few days) and I'm actually at mom and dad's right now hoping that this computer doesn't boot me off while I type. :)

Phew... More updates to come when I have a few more minutes... thanks so much to everyone who keeps on checking on me! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'll be praying for the quick sale! I'm so glad all is well. Much love!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Hope it goes well!

Unknown said...

I'm praying too. Can't wait for updates. :) Love you. The kids say "Hi"

Janelle said...

i peeked on MLS and saw your house. it's beautiful & i doubt it will be on the market for more than a few days. i hope i don't hurt your feelings when i say that seeing the baby room all set up just broke my heart. i wish so badly that your beautiful nursery could have been used for all that you dreamed it could be. i think of you two often, and just wish so many amazing things for you as you move to a new home & God continues to guide you. love ya.

Dianna said...

Congratulations And happy Easter and it's really good to hear form you Welcome back!!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys!!! May God bless the sale of this house and the move to new beginnings. Can't wait to visit at your new place!
Love ya,
Shiela, for the Mathies'