Friday, April 4, 2008

Bonjour!!!

Hello!
I'm alive!
I'm well!
I'm... transitioning. (chuckle)
(Yes, this is me. No, it isn't current (see date). I'm just starting to feel summer coming back... sigh... and today it snows! So - a totally random summer picture is yours to view because of my nostalgia...)

So strange to live in a house that isn't technically ours anymore....
Monday I'll post - lots to tell.
If I get the urge, I'll maybe even do it Sunday...
No promises.

BTW: I'm totally blown away that people keep visiting this site even though I haven't updated in a month (or so it feels). Thanks everyone - and for those of you who have sent me emails letting me know that you're praying for me/us - you've blessed my heart more than I can say.

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey you :) thinking of you a lot and praying...thanks for the post but I hope you don't feel obligated to post. We love you even if you have better things to do than keep up with posting :)(I think I speak for all of us) Wishing we could be together...

Anonymous said...

We just keep checking in anticipation of what happening - how God is moving and growing you guys!
love you muchly!

Anonymous said...

Hello Kendal! We read you at work all the time (on breaks of Course!) Just read the note in the staffroom about your life news! Our prayers are with you. Come visit sometime. Blessings
Dionne (from work!)