Saturday, November 29, 2008

November 28th Photo Shoot

Thanks to Colleen for the beautiful homemade quilt - the colours are spectacular! :)
Peyton was quite accommodating for these shots - it was her first time in jeans - so grown up!
Kurt and I had a nice evening out - and Peyton had her first time being babysat by Nana and Papa - it went well - she's been invited back anytime we need to go out. ;)
(Interestingly enough, her onsie says, "That's it! I'm going to Grandma's!")


Posted by Picasa
ps: I'm trying to left placement with the pictures to avoid more being cut-off.... but now I look at my blog and think it's off-centered! :( Can't win! (lol)

7 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

I love the little jeans. What a cutie pie baby! She will get used to the photo shoots- I'm pretty sure my best friend's kids all had "cheese" as their first word!

Unknown said...

wow she is so stinking cute!! i just want to kiss those cheeks too :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Kendall, she's so precious! I especially love the first picture of her! What a blessing!

Katrina Funk

Susan said...

She is beautiful Kendall, can't wait to hold her!

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Oh, she's a beauty. I love seeing new pics of her on here.

Your tree in the last post is really charming.

Carolyn said...

Wow, she is so BEAUTIFUL!

Victoria said...

Baby jeans are so cute!