Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cue That Paul McCartney Song

"Simplee... haaveeing... a WONDERFUL Christ-mas-time." (repeat!)
--
So I'll be the first to admit that I've done a super-crummy job of posting pretty much since we got back from BC in November. I did have a couple of rough weeks - but by God' s amazing grace, I've not only survived - but thrived. (cliche alert! ;))

I'm anticipating Christmas - time with family, mostly. And I'm so excited for Peyton to open her gifts. Last year was wonderful to have her - but let's face it: 2-month-olds are kinda boring. We just propped her up on a pillow and let her stare at the tree. :)

This year, however, is going to be awesome.

Thank-you, THANK-YOU to everyone who has been praying for us. I was thinking about that the other day as I was driving somewhere. What a gift it is to know that people care enough about us to carry us to God! It comforts me more than I can say.

I picked up a little stuffed puppy for Autumn's grave. If she would have liked puppies half as much as her little sister I think it is appropriate. I'm waiting for a warm enough day that our whole family can visit. Maybe even Christmas day... we'll see.

If I don't post before Christmas: Merry Christmas everyone!
With love,
kendall (and the other two Manzville residents... grin)

2 comments:

Carol said...

Glad that you are over this recent "rough spell" and may you and your family have a blessed Christmas together!

R.A. said...

That is the BEST ever Christmas song. Merry Christmas!