Sunday, May 16, 2010

One Year Ago Today

My daughter had a LOT less hair. :)
And now this beautiful bride is about to become a Mommy herself for the first time! :)
Happy 1st anniversary, Sammy and Allison! What an eventful and exciting first year you two have had already! :)
Allison, I am honored to have been able to watch you grow into a lovely and gentle young woman. You are transparent and kind - a true example to me. It is a privilege to call you a friend. And how exciting that we will be new mommies together come the fall! I love you dearly - I hope and pray you have a wonderful day and a blessed 2nd year of marriage. :)

1 comment:

allisonwhitehawk said...

Aww thank you so much Kendall. It definitely has been an eventful year. I can't believe how much has happened. Peyton has grown so much as well! Time just goes so fast. And now Sammy and I will be welcoming our own little girl into the world soon! :) Thank you for the post. I love you too!