Monday, May 10, 2010

Record-Setting Reponse Time

Wow.

You guys are quick!
Not only here - but my facebook page (which I only casually checked because I thought, "Maybe someone noticed.") was pretty full, too.

Yeppers, folks.
BManz III is due November 17th, 2010.

I've been sick.
BLECH sick.
Too sick to do anything but move from the couch to the bed while carrying my faithful 4-gallon ice cream pail with me. When Peyton sees a pail, she says, "BLE-E-E-ECHHHH!!" and sticks her tongue out. A born mimic, that one...

But - at 12.5 weeks - the fog is finally starting to lift a little and to quote my dear husband, "Kendall is coming back."

It's been a surprisingly emotional pregnancy already - the gamut of joy to terror to disbelief to sheer exhaustion that encompasses everything else.

I'm learning to trust God all over again - and in a way I have not yet had to. It's strange. Crazy strange. And now that I've stopped throwing up (for the most part), I might actually be able to process some of that.

BUT - as my daughter just woke up and I have to head to S'toon in a half-hour - those thoughts will hopefully be expressed a little more fully over the next few weeks. Or months.

About 6 months, actually.

Love you all, friends.
Your love, prayers and excitement mean more than I can express. :)
kendall

12 comments:

Allie said...

YAY, I knew it! I wanted to respond and say "Can I make an educated guess about the reason for the quietness?" And I got busy with Tanis. ;)

I'm so excited for you guys!

Love,
Allie

The Believing Wifey said...

Ohhh Praise God!! I am so happy for you and your family!! What fun to have another sweet baby :)
much love,
deb

Jen said...

I was a little curious too by your FB status :)
THAT'S GREAT!!! CONGRATS!
I'm looking forward to reading your blog the upcoming months...
Each pregnancy is so different and I've been learning lots this time too. Love to hear your thoughts as the little one grows.
YAY BABIES!!!

Vicki said...

WOOOOO!!! I was SOO hoping that's what you meant, but didn't want to stick my foot in my mouth by asking that!!! :O
SO SUPER happy for you guys Kendall!! What a wonderful piece of joy to hear today!! (I stood in my office clapping when I read that!!! LOL!!! Good thing noone was around!!) :)
Can't wait to read all the upcoming posts!! Will pray for a happy, healthy nine (well 6.5 now) months!! :)
Big hugs and belly rubs!!! :)

Carol said...

Congratulations! Too bad about the morning sickness - hope you continue to feel better and better!

Lindsay said...

wooo-hoooo! SO exciting (and a VERY good reason for being MIA on the blog) ;)
Congratulations to you all! Praying you feel better soon (as in NOW) and baby is healthy!

R.A. said...

Fabulous! I'm so stoked for the three of you! Peyton will love a sibling. How wonderful!

kelly ens said...

VERY excited for you!!!!! LOVELY!
i hope the morning sickness passes soon :)

Anonymous said...

I (heartlessly) giggled over Peyton's mimicry. What a card she is! More seriously, I do feel your pain. The very phrase "first trimester" makes me shudder at the memories.

Praying—and happy—and excited—for you!

Heather said...

Congratulations!! I will be praying for you as you journey through another pregnancy. Can't wait to hear the details :)

Anonymous said...

Ken and I are so happy for you and Kurt!! We hope you will be feeling
better very soon. We know you are in good hands!
Wendy in MD

Heather said...

Congrats!!!