Sunday, May 16, 2010

Za Wee Bump

... and Peyton saying, "Cheese!" She does that every time she sees a camera, now. :)
Pre-date last night - those are preggo jeans. I already have some of the stuff. Why not be comfortable, right? :) I'm only 13 weeks and I honestly look at least 16 or 18. Sigh.
Oh well - 3rd baby, right? Gotta love it!

Anyway - the movie was interrupted by a power-outage. It was so far so good... but we got theater credits to go see it again.
Or, as my husband casually suggested as we exited the lobby, "We could just rent this one at home and go see Robin Hood." Hmmmm...

It's okay. I actually prefer to watch movies at home. Eat my own food. Use my own bathroom. Wear my jammie-jams and get a back rub from Kurt - without having to sit elbow-to-elbow with strangers. Besides - I swear that theaters smell like feet. I deal with that enough for work.

Win. Win.

Oh - and one more pic that helps sum-up date night:
This is Kurt's face as he realized what the little "treat" of side-gravy for the fries cost us - a whopping $1.25 - lol!

I couldn't stop laughing after I looked at this picture. He's trying to be calm (it is "date night" after all) - but you can tell by his eyes that he's kinda freaking out on the inside.

Ahhhhh... I so love, love, love my thrifty German boy. :-D

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, that would so be Carl's response, too! We prefer to watch movies at home, too. Well, Carl prefers not to watch movies at all; I prefer to watch them at home :-) We ARE going to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader when it comes out this December. And the last movie we saw in the theater? Prince Caspian. In 2008.

Wild and crazy, that's us.

Unknown said...

That's awesome, Kendall. Peyton saying "Cheese!", Your baby bump!!! And Kurt flippin out over the cost of the gravy! Relly funny..makes me miss you more. :(
[hugs]

Unknown said...

I meant REALLY...AS IN REALLY funny. Aw, you know what I ment.

Unknown said...

I meant MEANT!

M or J said...

You look just beautiful! I'm so happy for your new little blessing. Can't wait to hear all about it over the next 6 months! When is your due date?

Anonymous said...

Kendall,
You wear that "baby bump" really well:) Love you and that little precious someone causing it!
Hugs and Prayers,
Mom/Lori

Patkau Life said...

Kendall, you look amazing. Congrats to you all, and our prayers are with you.

Venessa

Molly said...

Kendall, you look great!!!

Lindsay said...

You are a hot Mama! You should stand in the same place for all your baby bump pictures so we can see the growth by the white lines in the background :)
I hate it when they ask you if you want gravy but don't bother telling you that it costs extra. And there it is on the bill. Grrrr....

Ashley said...

You have a very adorable little baby bump already. That's a good thing! =D I am super happy for you guys and will be praying for you!

That's too bad your movie was interrupted. What movie did you go see? Cody and I saw Robin Hood on the weekend but I didn't like it. He really did, though.