Tuesday, January 15, 2008

ANOTHER Day at the Hill

We went to Lloydminster last weekend to visit my cousin and her husband and their two kids. For safety purposes I won't use the kid's names... but I'll show pictures! :)
We (the adults who didn't have to work) decided to take the kids for a little sledding trip Saturday afternoon/evening.

The kids had it pretty easy. :)





The snow Princess.










Kurt is a big softie... of course, her little legs might not have made it up the hill. :)








Derek and his daughter... blurry because they were going so fast.








I can't even curl my tongue - she was trying to show me how. :)








Yes... Kurt is a risk taker. Crazy man....









The conquerors of the hill!









The sledding crew... adventurous bunch, no?









One last ride before heading home... Kurt talked him into it. :)








The kids seemed to have a fun time... still cheerful looking even at the end of the day.








The love of my life... showing his age and exhaustion. ;-D (chuckle)





Thanks again for the great time, you guys... we'll do it again soon! :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you lately. My cousin gave birth to a precious little baby girl last Friday, and the baby didn't survive the birth (they found out early on in the pregnancy that their baby had a severe case of amniotic band syndrome). I did a post on my blog dedicated to their baby and added a video from youtube that made me think of you. You can view it here (if you'd like):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ZVXmwUTBM

(I have a private blog, but if you are interested in reading it, let me know & I will sign you up. I just thought I'd offer because it's only fair that if I read your blog you should have a chance at mine too ;) )

Blessings to you today. I will continue to pray for you & your husband.