Monday, January 7, 2008

An Echo of My Heart

This clip was sent to me by my new friend, Katrina. I've watched it a "few" times... each time with tears running down my face. What a blessing to hear such depth of truth from a young man whose heart is hurting! I hope the Lord uses it to bless you as much as He used it to bless Kurt and I. Tears and smiles... what an amazing combination! :) Logan (the little boy) says everything I could wish to say to others in their pain. Please let me know what you think. :)

I also have to send out a huge thank you to some people who have recently written me emails through the blog link: Roberta, Kim, the Fannons, and - of course - Katrina. All of your letters have meant so much to us. I'll write each of you back soon... this is just in case it takes a little longer than I expect - so you know we got them. Thank you for reaching out to us - words don't feel like enough - but for now that will have to suffice. :)


Have a good evening, everyone.

PS: I've added music to my blog! You can pause it for the video - or if you don't want music in general. :) But I do hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was amazing! Thank you for sharing that with us. I am waiting to hear from Jaime how we can send this to our fellowship.
Love you and can't wait to see you face to face!! Susan

Anonymous said...

How those truthful words are so beautiful!

Beth said...

That was really sweet...how neat!