Friday, August 22, 2008

Well Played, Molly Piper

I have to say that part of me envies Molly Piper. Not only did she pull off one major surprise - but she has that in her arms which I'm so eagerly counting down to. :)

She shocked a lot of people today with this post as she announced the arrival of someone almost nobody (outside of close friends and family) knew they were expecting.
Don't believe me? Comment number 63 on the post I link below cracked me up...

:)

I could never be so subtle.
Well, duh, I announced on the blog at 8 weeks we were pregnant. :)

To anyone who has never linked over to her blog from mine: she and her husband (yes, the son of John Piper) lost their little girl to stillbirth one year ago near the end of September. So I am praising God with her and them - and many other people. :)

*The post where she made the announcement they were going for induction - today - is here... I think that given the context of the post title, most readers were expecting a pregnancy announcement (versus a end of pregnancy announcement).
Based on most of the comments I wasn't the only one who did a double take at the last line of the post. (chuckle)

No comments: