Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Number 8 is Number 1!"


So, soccer was enjoyable last night. Although Kurt didn't score a goal, Tauro FC (his team) won 7:1, and the bugs weren't too bad. He also had "a great back-pass"... which, I'm sorry to say, I didn't see.

But when I got home and realized I had taken 56 pictures (!!) I wonder how I possibly missed it!
Not all of the pictures were of Kurt... but the majority were. I also took pictures of my friend's husbands: Ben K., Sheldon M. and Patrick G... who was anxiously waiting for a call notifying him that his wife had gone into labor - no such call came during the game - hopefully today guys - still thinking of you and praying for you! (Maybe I'll see you at work tonight!)

Here are some pictures of my most-favorite player ever in action... I love you sweetheart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just like to thank my #1 fan for her love and support over the course of my 5 year career with Tauro FC. I wouldn't be able to be kind of soccer player that I am today without her encouragement and sacrifice (fighting with the rain and all those mosquitoes)!! Love you hon, #8

Sheldon said...

Ok, you can't steal someone's saying without at least quoting them...the true saying is #6 is #1 which I coined while watching Shiela play, and now it seems that everyone is copying me. For shame!

Mrs Manz said...

Many "sorries" Sheldon... I wasn't aware of where it came from - just that Shiela first told me how to say it. :)
ATTENTION EVERYONE: SHELDON CAME UP WITH THE NUMBER (BLANK) IS NUMBER ONE. :)
Happy? (lol)