Friday, August 24, 2007

Change Table


(The end product: It was exactly what we wanted! Not too high or low, white, and with drawers - matches the crib nicely.)
It took until 12:30 last night, but Kurt finished the change table. Nice, huh? Lots of room on top, plus 3 drawers and a cupboard - so I can stash stuff without it being visible. Very important. (lol)
Next? Hopefully a rocking chair - found one (glider plus footstool) at Toys R Us for way cheaper than anywhere else (like, at least $200 cheaper!)... and it's green - so it matches! :) Here's hoping!

(Imagining... hope the baby is a little more chubby than this! Chuckle...)

(What the heck: I only have two sleepers - and it helps me visualize... LOL!)

4 comments:

Victoria said...

How exciting--getting your nursery ready! I hope your child is not 2-dimensional. We got our car seat and stroller today, so I guess that means we're ready!

Julie Cortens said...

Nice job on the change table Kurt - when does that guy sleep???

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the colors, Kendall!

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased for you two!!
Things look lovely. I hope to see it all in person one of these days.
Love,
Mom P.xxxxxooooo