Wednesday, August 22, 2007

For my Mother...

From the last post: I know what other project needs to get done... pitying my mother here 'cause I love her and don't like to tease her unnecessarily - for the most part. ;-D

We got it (official "needing to finish that nursery") started with a whole basket (literally!) of baby-goodies:

Mom and Dad Manz dropped off a bassinet (a Cadillac bassinet at that - lights, rocker, mobile... etc.), a stuffed animal (labeled 2007), a bag of "bounty" (cute sleeper, hand-crocheted jacket/hat/booties from Oma Epp (Kurt's Gramma), 3 change pads... Now we really have to get the nursery done - ' cause the basket is just sitting in the living room right now. :) Thanks so much for your generosity guys! :) We love you both very much and your excitement about your first grandchild is catchy! :) We just keep looking at all the 'stuff' and the bassinet going, "We're going to be putting a baby in there soon... wow." :)

As for the pictures: forgive my vanity, but I looked unusually red in them... Kurt assured me I didn't in "real-life", but I've tinkered to even out my skin tone - a-la: black-and-white. :) The bassinet is a soft green with cream accents - very pretty, but not too much in case it is a boy. :)
Don't we just look oh-so-prepared for a baby? ;-D
Yeah.... that's what I thought. :)
So keep praying for us, okay? (lol)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Again KK's

Yes, you sure do look like you are prepared for that baby. Knowing the "yellow" room is not an office anymore is very encouraging. We're looking forward to seeing the total "Yellow Theme" Nursery :)

Love and Prayers,
Mom & Dad Manz

PS Love Hearing From You

Mrs Manz said...

Tonight Kurt is tightening the floors in there, so we should be able to start assembling things soon. I picked up my bedding at Jysk, tonight - so that is exciting! :)I'll put pictures up ASAP...