Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Oscar Recovered

Good morning - only 47 days to go! I think we're buying a rocking chair today... so that is my excitement! Besides our dog feeling better, that is. Speaking of whom...

Not the best quality... I have to work on the lighting... not sure how yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. Google just added this feature a few days ago... and I wanted to see how it worked. So bear with me! :)
BTW: Dad, I know I stink at whistling... at least I
try! :)
BTW: the top of the page ticker wasn't working this morning... so I added another below the slide show... can't get enough of these things! And it's 3D... how cool is
that? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Oscar and KK's

I'm soo glad you are feeling better and getting to be your old self - sooo obedient :) We loved the video! Good Job Kendall! :)

Puppy Hugs From G and L

Julie Cortens said...

Very cool! Glad Oscar is feeling better, he still looks like he could put on a few pounds but he is wagging his tail. Good stuff! Has the vet bill arrived? :)

Mrs Manz said...

Yeah - bill came as soon as we picked him up. Not cheap... but 'tis the cost of a doggy-life, no? :) The poundage is gradually coming back on... so that is a blessing.