Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A 1930's Housewife

Hmmm... so I'm not quite as "superior" as Julie (she's very superior) - but I'll admit I thought I'd get a failing grade when I took this.
Anyway - I guess all the telling my husband he's masculine, strong and lovable counteracts the cold feet, the eating out of cans, and the cooking in pajamas without painted red nails. (BIG GRIN!) :)
I also was able to bow out quite gracefully of all the childrearing questions... phew. ;)
Fun to do if you have a minute! :) Link back and let me know how you score...

64

As a 1930s wife, I am
Superior

Take the test!


Oh - and in case you didn't notice: I added a poll!
I'm very excited. It's actually kinda pathetic... but thanks for enabling me. (lol)
I'm sure the proper thing to do is to assure you that I'll take the results and do some kind of scientific adjustment on my posts/posting schedule... but the sad truth is that I'm just really curious about the results. Short of everyone picking e), I probably wouldn't change too much... (chuckle)
Anyway, if people respond I have other ideas for future ones... so you decide the outcome. Thanks and a grin if you participate - and a sigh with teary eyes for those who don't. ;)

Have a great day, everyone. :)

8 comments:

Murray said...

Hey, Kendall, there was no place for my situation on your poll.

(f) you have a reader and so you read Kendall's blog each and every time she updates and only then.

Make my vote letter "f"

:-)

Mrs Manz said...

Okay Murray - since you won't check back until I make a new post (and who knows when that will be...)I voted for you. Letter "f" it is! :)

Unknown said...

I scored a very superior 86! Woo-hoo! No hard feelings... :) Prayed for you a few minutes ago. Sending a BIG HUG!!

Sarah Robbins said...

Yeah! Score for the newlywed- I scored an 87! Thanks for adding Murray's. I read you every time my google reader tells me to. :) Love you and continuing to pray for your precious baby girl.

Julie Cortens said...

Yes you did need to add the F) catagory...and I would have scored higher but I said no to straightening the seam on my hose - cause I don't wear them...but if I DID wear them I would straighten them....just so you know. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kendall:

Love the test!!
I got 22 as a 1930s wife, so I am Very Poor (Failure)--I wasn't at all surprised, me sewing & cooking, HA! But is there was a test for a 2000s wife, pretty sure I would be superior.

:)Amanda

Holly said...

lol, I got 70!!

Holly Wadding

Norma said...

Maybe I should have voted f but I voted b - I check bloglines that often and if you have posted I go to your blog to read it.