Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Nursery

Kurt worked on it all day - the color is actually called "Plumb Shade".
It's pretty rich - definitely the "warmest" room we have in the house. But we're so pleased with the effect. The white furniture goes so well in there - and the new white blinds really complete the effect. It's a very "relaxing" room. :)

Ta-DAAAAA!!!!

After it was done, I sat in there and prayed a little bit - mostly thanking the Lord for this new opportunity to love and trust Him. I am also very thankful that this little girl gets to have her own very brand new room.
It just seems fitting with all the other new starts lately.
I'm pretty pumped to have 4 months to decorate ("buy more cute girly stuff") this room, too... wink-wink! The purple/plumb shade is just begging to be complimented.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great guys!! :) Love the color!

Norma said...

Can't wait to see it! The next 3.5 months are going to go fast - better get busy!! - and have fun doing it.

Beth said...

The room looks great. I am excited to see more pics as you get more decorations for the room!!!!

Kelsie-Lynn said...

The nursery looks amazing. I love the color, so rich!! Have fun shopping for more girly decorations :)

Unknown said...

It's perfect!

Dianna said...

OOOHHH!! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! I'm excited for you and excited for me even. I'm in my 31 week and counting!! It's getting closer. I need to get busy with my baby room.

Anonymous said...

Awww! It's so sweet! I love that it's a little non-traditional.

Anonymous said...

You need to check out Cocalo's Sugar Plum nursery collection if you don't have one already.

Vicki G. said...

it's beautiful!

Jessica said...

Thanks for your comment.
Blessings and prayers for your pregnancy!
Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! I love the warm tone, especially contrasted with white furniture. So much fun!

Anonymous said...

I agree, the CoCalo sugar plum collection is beautiful and would be gorgeous with your paint color

Victoria said...

I love how proud Kurt is with his job. The room does indeed look cozy.

Susan said...

I love it Kendall!

Sarah Robbins said...

Looks gorgeous!!

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Love it...it's a nice rich color. Good job Kurt!