Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Twenty-Five and Rider Pride

Wow!
I'm honored so many of you check the blog every day! :)
I'm actually just honored that anyone checks at all... chuckle.
Thanks for responding, friends... seriously. I thought I'd get a dozen answers. :)
A 25-week picture:And I did survive "Rain-Bowl 2008" (see last year's post...) with the rest of the Manz clan...
We took Kurt's dad and mom to a Rider game with Dean and Amanda (sans dogs) and it was a blast.
Literally.
A rainy, windy, funnel-cloud spotting, pounded with hail kind of blast. :-D Kurt and I huddled under and umbrella until it passed and then hung on until the end of the game. I'm very proud of me. More importantly - Kurt is proud of me. :)

Amanda, Dean, Kurt, moi, Dad Manz (Gord) and Mom Manz (Lori) - pregame pictures...
(Hmm... green seems to be the theme of these pictures, doesn't it? :))
Notice it is BManzII's very first game - I'm sure she's at least as excited as her mommy and daddy... chuckle)
Just in case you think I look too dry in these before game pictures - I'll tack on a wet/cold one for you to enjoy and to prove was there until the very end...Ha! Proof!
Five-and-Oh, Baby! :)

11 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

Green's my favorite color, so I think the theme is awesome! 100 days to go- YEAH!!!!!!! Looks like you guys are having a great time.

Janelle said...

sweetie, that first picture of you is incredibly stunning. wow. honestly, havn't seen any other pregnant woman look THAT gorgeous that your stage of pregnancy. you should go in the book of records or something.
:)
can't stop smiling for you.

Unknown said...

WOOOOO Go RIDERS!!!!! Yeah!!!! Ok who are the riders again??? Love you and I love green! This was a fun post! Missing you a lot these days...

Allie said...

Kendall, you look so gorgeous! And guess what? Paul and I got into Saskatoon last night for a surprise visit! See you at church I hope??? :)

Carolyn said...

Looks like you had a great time at the game. By the way, you look great in the top picture. I love that shirt.

Beth said...

Your belly is getting cuter and cuter!!! All the pics are great...looks like a lot of fun. And to answer your question that you left on my blog...no I am not planning on being induced. Hope it will all happen naturally :-) Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Heather said...

You are really cute with 25 weeks belly. I am praying for you and your husband. I find your blog really interesting, but emotionally. I really would like to give you a BIG hug. Sometime things cannot unexplain why.
Hang in there. Things will be surprise..

Bless you...

Heather

Rosanna Toews said...

I often stop by. Pray for you when you come to mind. These pictures hold many joy-filled expressions, they are beautiful. You are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Kendall you look beautiful!! I enjoy reading up on all that is new!! I think of you often!! Take care!!

Amber said...

i'm no roughriders fan, but i gotta say, GREEN looks so good on you!!! actually, i really think any color would look good on you, but green looks especially good :)

Vicki said...

Kendall, I have been so bad about commenting lately, but it doesn't mean you have been far from my thoughts. Your blog is on my reader and I'm always happy to see a new post. We still pray for you everyday!!
You look so beautiful in that first picture. You are truly glowing and the happiness on your face warmed me to my very soul. I am choked up now because I'm so happy that you seem to be so peaceful!! Your smile is contagious!! :)
I will keep checking on you - but if I don't have a chance to post, please know you are still in my thoughts and prayers!!!
{{{HUGS}}}