Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hello

I feel like I should post something. But what should I say?
I've been working. Quite a bit lately, actually.
That's pretty much it. :)
Next week we get to take a trip with my folks for 4 whole days. I'm very excited - but I'll withhold the exclamation marks until I get closer to that whole stretch of days off.

Yaaaayyyyy...

I've still got a few more days to get through - but I'll post again soon. :)

Ohhhh... btw - whoever left the comment on the Sugar Plum nursery set - thanks! Great tip! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like it. I have it in my daughter's nursery and thought of it as soon as I saw your paint color. It'll be perfect!!

BTW - I have been keeping you in my prayers. I know how scary another pregnancy can be after a loss. I pray for you often.

Anissa from Pennsylvania :)

Victoria said...

Vacations are always fun! I think you need to post another preggo pic :).

Sarah Robbins said...

Where are you all going on your vacation? How's the new job going? We can't wait for you all to come back to AZ sometime.