Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm Shameless...

Okay... this is a horrible thing to do.
Maybe not.
What the heck - here goes...

Out of all of you who read this thing and live in the booming metropolis of Saskatoon or somewhere within driving distance: who would be interested in coming to a Party Lite party I'm "hosting" at the Party Lite lady's house? :)

And... of those of you who may be interested: would you be available on the 15th of October? You can pat my oh-so-pregnant belly one more time before I'm induced...

Yeah, so - shock of shocks - this isn't a rhetorical group of questions. I really am 'hosting' a party Saskatoon on the 15th of October at 7pm.

Soccer friends. NEPS friends. 5100 coworkers. Church friends. Friends from none of the above-listed groups who - although I have not met you - just read the blog... All of you - you're invited.

If anyone from other provinces or the States want to fly over for my party I'd be flattered. I'd feel badly - but I'd hide it in the delight of seeing you. :)

So... yeah - wanna come? She said she could fit up to 50 in her house. I think that's overly optimistic... but who knows? :) Do I even know 50 people?

Regardless: I love Party Lite stuff - and it's just in time for Christmas for which they have LOADS of cute things... hint, hint, hint... check out the website by clicking the 'hint-hints'!

It also may be my last opportunity to get out and do some seriously woman-ish socializing before BManzII makes her arrival... and since the hostess provides drinks and snacks I'd need to know who'd be interested in coming and wishing me happy labour before it happens. :) You can RSVP to my email addy: mrsmanzatgmail.com (substitute the @ for at).

Really. Come. There is no pressure to buy (she's a good sales person) and it'll be a blast. :)

See? I really am shameless.
But what is the use of a blog if not to push my own agenda?
Bah-ha-ha-ha.... you must buy a candle....

10 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

Hi Kendall. Candles are so fun! If I were there, I would come for girl talk, candles and treats!

As for last minute, my mom had her baby shower for my sister at 4 in the afternoon, and she went into labor at 10 that night. Maybe girls just don't want to miss out on all the fun. . .

R.A. said...

Wow...I'm buying my plane ticket right now...

Yeah, kidding. I do love Party Lite, though. Especially all the fairy stuff - goes great in the bathroom for some reason. Have fun, and good luck finding 50! =)

Anonymous said...

You know I'd be there in a heartbeat if only Pennsylvania weren't so ridiculously far from Saskatchewan, right?

And I don't think you're shameless--what's a blog for if not to promote your own interest once in a while?

Unknown said...

You've got me laughing! I usually hate those parties...but if I had the cash for a ticket I'd be there..FOR YOU!!
I too hope you get all 50 and maybe a free hostess gift or two or three...

Dianna said...

You know I live way out far away on Manitoba land with a newborn. So that leaves me sitting here but still thinking of you and the party where you'll probably [ I HOPE!} get a nice party lite candle of your choice!

Anonymous said...

sorry Kendall, I can't come as I'm in BC at that time. If you have a catalogue to look at, I might be interested in placing an order prior to the night.
Wow! 34 weeks! Praise God! You know, Kendall, you could go into labour anytime now and they wouldn't stop it!!! Well, we'll continue to pray that Baby Manz II stays in you a bit longer to grow:) But only 4 weeks left...at the most:) Yeah!!!

Julie Cortens said...

So sorry Kendall but October 15th is the day my first baby was born and we will be celebrating with him that night. Maybe I can see a catalog?

ByHISgoodGrace said...

I have tagged you, check my blog...

Mrs Manz said...

Sure - I can get a catalog to anyone who is interested. :)

Kiley/Jessica said...

I love that you can 'advertise' on your blog...I should have started a blog just to advertise for my own party. Maybe I would have had more than family attend :) Oh well, your part is a result of mine, and for that I get GREAT hostess deals!!! See you later