Friday, September 12, 2008

Yay!

My friend Beth from Colorado lost her little girl - Lily - in September last year. Through this blog she contacted me and we've been "in touch" for almost a year now.
I'm so thrilled to announce she successfully got through her next pregnancy and has delivered her baby boy Drew Alan. I'm so, so excited for her. And - I have to say - he is an extraordinarily cute baby boy. :)
Each new baby that is born - and in particular each baby that is born to a family that went through what we did - is a reminder of God's grace and goodness.
Congratulations, Beth! Love you - and thanks for trusting God along with me these last few months. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Darn! That baby is cute! Thanks for sharing. See, God really does bring exceeding joy after sorrow. Remind me of that when it's my turn. :()Love you.

Beth said...

Thanks you so much. It has been quite a year with all the mixed emotions. I am so thankful to have our new little guy here and it is bitter sweet thinking of where I was just one year ago and the possibility of having another child felt impossible. The Lord surely does care for us. Thanks for being a friend and for your blog..reading it over the last year has been a strength to me more than you will ever know. You are a great example and I can't wait to see you new miracle that is coming soon. You are continually in my prayers!!!