Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Will This Be Kurt?

They showed this video in prenatal class on Monday night...
I was so excited to find it on YouTube!

It reminds me of the story where my mom went to a ladies retreat leaving dad home with us while Cody was still in diapers. Cody "messed up" really badly... and the best that my dad could do was prop him up in the shower with the diaper thrown in the other corner and hose him off with the shower head - gagging the entire time. :-D See dad? You're not alone! (lol!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!!! Dad laughed at these poor guys! Can you believe it? ;-D

Anyway, he always knew he wasn't alone....

Love you honey,
Mom xxxxooooo

Mrs Manz said...

Yeah - and Kurt looked at me after the video and said, "The poop isn't really that bad, is it?" :)
I don't know... I'm not exactly known for my strong stomach either... so won't we make a cute couple? :-D

Unknown said...

haha that's hilarious!!!! the good thing is that the poop when they're little is nice and sweet smelling-good ole breastmilk poop :) haha i'm still laughing about that video! o the things you have to look forward to!!

Mrs Manz said...

I've been informed (by my dad) that it was actually KILEY that had the mess. And guess what else? He left the diaper in the corner of the shower until mom got home because he just couldn't deal with it... LOL! TOO funny!

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud. Someday when we have kids I fear that will be Sheldon...I don't even know if he could stomach the video let alone the real thing.
shiela