Friday, September 14, 2007

Today I Feel...

This is the first "mailed" gift we've received off of our registry. How exciting... since it is exactly what I wanted to be "dependent" upon for baby transportation! :)
It was a gift from Paul and Allie C. who live waaaay out in Victoria, British Columbia. (See her blog linked on the sites I visit.)
We send so many thanks your way, you two! :) Here are some pictures to show you how we're practicing using it:
Since I can't fit it on the 'front' way - I demonstrated the way to wear it backwards (the Snugli comes with both capabilities!) On that note: if I don't lose my 'baby belly' right away, it is good to know it will still "fit"... that lower strap stretches waaaay out (lol!) The baby can go in 'the back way' as soon as he/she can hold his or her head up - approximately 6 months, according to the manufactures.
Kurt (the belly-less & bosom-less one) demonstrates the front way to wear it... isn't he cute? Looks ready for the grand arrival in a few weeks, right? :) Only 31 days until the due date!
We actually saw a guy on a Harley driving by our place with his little Shih Tzu dog in one of these the other day. The dog seemed to enjoy it... but it sure looked funny to see him with all four legs in the air and "snuglied".
After picking up our jaws, we looked at one another and said, "We'll stick with the baby." :)

1 comment:

Allie said...

HAHAHA! I wish I could have seen that dog.

The snugli looks great on you two!! :) Wahoo!